- Eucharistic Adoration is the highest form of worship after the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- Jesus is truly present in the monstrance on the altar. Yes! He is there in front of you. Veiled behind the host is his body, blood, soul and divinity.
- He invites you by name to Adoration. How can you refuse this invitation from your very best friend?
Experience the Joy and Peace of Adoration
- Adoration is a time to unplug from the hectic pace of life. You will come to crave the silence as you adore each week.
- During Adoration you will be transformed by the infinite power of God’s grace through this quiet time of prayer.
- You will develop more compassion and mercy for those you love and those that are suffering.
- Eternity is just around the corner. Adoration will help you prepare through the personal time you spend with Jesus.
Your Time in Adoration
- Simply relax and spend your hour just listening to his voice.
- Be okay with the silence, give it time. Trust and know that God is so pleased that you are in his presence.
- Praise and thank Jesus. Tell him your troubles, concerns, joys and desires.
- Pray the rosary, the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, Scripture, traditional prayers or write in a journal.
- Spend time just “being.” Ask Jesus what he is saying to you and how you can grow in relationship with him. He loves you! He is listening and giving you strength to carry your crosses.
When Is Adoration?
We invite you to join us Monday 9:00 a.m. – Saturday 8:00 a.m.
How Do I Sign Up?
We encourage you to click the sign up link to the left and follow these simple steps:
- Log in
- Create an account
- Select your hour
- Choose how you would like to get reminders/announcements (e.g., text, email, phone)
Connect With Our Team
Jennifer Mulligan – 6:00 a.m. – Noon.
Andrea Wood – Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Anne Mallampalli – 6:00 p.m. – Midnight
Tom Kaczkowski – Midnight – 6:00 a.m.
Questions? Contact one of our team members: